[gdal-dev] Strange effect in gdalwarp output

Monobakht nobakht.mo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:34:50 PDT 2015

Rutger,

Thank you for your response. You are right, I think the best option is to
run MRTswath for my data. I was looking for a practical way to avoid
downloading geolocation files (MOD03) and get it done in python using the
internally provided geolocation data and also avoid calling another
application (MRTswath) from within python, but it seems that it is not an
option. I will need to download all associated geolocation files for a
couple of years. I tested MRTswath for the above mentioned sample and yes,
the result is perfect.

Regards,
Mohamad