[gdal-dev] guidance on NSIDC Sea Ice concentration data

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Jul 26 09:34:58 PDT 2015

Can this VRT approach be used for MODIS sea ice data too?

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/112547/reprojecting-modis-ice-sea-temperature-products-with-gdalwarp

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/155326/reprojecting-modis-sea-ice-extent-and-ist-data-using-gdal

note that especially older versions (before 2011) only produce garbage
images with GDAL.

Greetings,
André Joost