[gdal-dev] Getting warning when opening NetCDF file using gdal?

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Jun 30 03:21:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've not yet found time to upgrade to new flavor of Ocean Color nc files
but if you are using the old nc format you may find Mirone extremely
useful for this kind of manipulations.
Have a look at this 2 short tutorials

https://sites.google.com/site/mironehowtos/satellite/import-a-modis-l2-sst-hdf-grid

http://w3.ualg.pt/~jluis/mirone/howtos/Make_a_stack_of_L2_MODIS_files.html