[gdal-dev] Introduction

Faza Mahamood fazamhd at live.com
Tue Mar 3 07:12:35 PST 2015

Hi
I am Faza Mahamood, undergraduate student at SASTRA University, India. I have used GDAL for my University project entitled "High resolution, multi-view image mosaic with automatic seamline" for working with Erdas Imagine .img format in c++.
I would like to contribute to GDAL as part of GSOC. I have downloaded the current development version and have successfully built on linux. After going through the ideas page, i am interested in "Integration of cpp GDAL utilities into GDAL core library".
Faza Mahamoodirc: fazalinkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/mfazagithub: https://github.com/fazam