[gdal-dev] GNM Usage

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:25:03 PDT 2015

I'm trying to use the GNM API to create a graph of a line layer and point
layer.
I assume I successfully build the network as I have the shapefiles output in
the directory.
When I try to find a path between 2 GFID's, I always get the void layer(no
path found).

I am not certain, but the GFIDs I am using are for 2 point features from the
point layer. I've used ogrinfo to verify I am getting the correct gfids.
I've done the simplest path check of picking 2 points that are on the same
line with no points in between.

I've basically taken the tutorial and used that code, substituting my line
and point source data.

I'd really appreciate any pointers.

Dan