[gdal-dev] OpenFileGDB, feature classes in feature dataset

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Sat Mar 14 07:30:13 PDT 2015

Hi Even

thanks for the reply!

The FGDB dataset where I discovered that has unfortunately some
commercial IPR restrictions, so I cannot share it (and it in addition
has some 800 MB...). I will try to create a test FGDB with a similar
internal structure, I have to check if I can create an FGDB v9 format
with recent ArcGIS versions.

Armin