[gdal-dev] gdal jar in maven central

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:07:11 PDT 2015

Update on this one. I've created a pull request with the changes to the
java binding build needed to create maven artifacts that meet maven central
requirements.

  https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/52

I've also started the process of setting up the deployment infrastructure.
Progress is being tracked here:

  https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-14781

Once that is set up I will follow up with some additional instructions to
HOWTO-RELEASE that describe how to deploy maven artifacts.

-Justin