[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0 release plans

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun May 3 02:11:58 PDT 2015

Dmitry,

I didn't manage to apply the patch (due to the binary files)

$ patch -p0 < /tmp/md_reader.patch
patching file autotest/gcore/data/md_dg.IMD
patching file autotest/gcore/data/md_dg.RPB
patching file autotest/gcore/data/md_dg.tif
patch: **** malformed patch at line 187: \ No newline at end of file

Is there some branch somewhere where it can be tested ?

That said, I have no further remarks on this updated patch which looks good to
me.

Even