[gdal-dev] EXTRA_IMAGES in geospatialPDF

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:11:57 PDT 2015

On 11 May 2015 at 15:52, Jukka Rahkonen
<jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi> wrote:

> Yes, coordinates are image pixels and the anchor point is at the lower left
> corner of the PDF page. From a still mostly valid document
> http://latuviitta.org/documents/Geospatial_PDF_maps_from_OSM_with_GDAL.pdf
>
> "A comma separated list of entries, each with parameters
> ”image_name,x-offset,y-offset,scale_factor”.  Offset values are used for
> giving the PDF image pixel where the bottom left
> corner of the extra image will be placed.  Respectively, offsets are count
> from the bottom left corner
> ot the PDF file. Parameter value ”file.png,0,0,1” will place the extra image
> in the original scale into
> the lower left corner of the PDF file."

Yes I understood this (read bot docs and "your" really cool tutorial),
but the problem is how to know the dimension of the output
geospatialPDF. With raster I can know the size's dimension but with
vector no.

Instead if I'm create a vector geospatialPDF I'm not able to set any
EXTRA_IMAGES

--
ciao
Luca