[gdal-dev] OGR_Dr_Open deprecated

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:54:36 PST 2015

On 13.11.2015 16:37, Even Rouault wrote:
> Not sure if it is a "swig" limitation, or something in the Perl
> bindings. But the Python and Java bindings for sure can use the vector
> part of GDALDatasetShadow.

Ok, I've missed all that. Sigh. Until now there's been a strict
difference between raster and vector data set objects and the Perl
bindings have been using the vector methods. I actually had missed the
duplication of the methods.

Let's see what needs to be done. It may be a bigger task for me on the
documentation side than on the code side.

Ari