[gdal-dev] strange grid pattern when reprojecting

Ramiro Marco Figuera r.marcofiguera at jacobs-university.de
Fri Nov 27 05:06:18 PST 2015

Hi,

I've tried adding -et 0 and the grid feature is still there. Here is an
example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/teywuev72pikcu6/grid.png?dl=0.

Cheers,

Ramiro

On 11/27/2015 12:25 PM, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Gdalwarp is the tool to use and usually it works well but your case is
> not the most common one “lunar south polar DEMs in stereographic
> projection to gnomonic projection.” Best if you could put a sample
> image available somewhere but perhaps but there are some documents
> about advanced tricks like
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UserDocs/GdalWarp. I would test –et 0.
> -Jukka Rahkonen-
>
> Ramiro wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've tried all the resampling methods and all of them produce a gridded
>
> pattern. Is there any other way of reprojecting the data using gdal?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ramiro

Ramiro Marco Figuera
Research Associate - PhD Student
Department of Physics and Earth Sciences
Jacobs University Bremen
Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Office: Research III, Room 99b
Tel: +49 (0)421 200 3226