[gdal-dev] postgis OGRFeature crash QGIS

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:51:05 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,

I'm fixing some problem with a QGIS plugin, and I'm fighting with a
problem with postgis OGRFeature that it crash QGIS for a
__GI___libc_free problem. The log of gdb is available here [0].

The error appear at the end of write_layer_single function (line 204)
during the return of this file [1]. I tried to fix in several way, but
I'm not able to understand. The error appear only with
postgresql/postgis datasource, not with other.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

[0] http://pastebin.com/LnjCwsXW
[1] http://pastebin.com/gvsYYwUz

--