[gdal-dev] Refactoring: class members clean-up

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Oct 16 09:11:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

I noticed Kurt has been applying lots of non-functional code improvements,
refactoring, and cleaning compilation warnings, etc.

I have been considering similar clean-up also to unify class member names
which often lead to compilation warnings due to declaration hiding.

I committed a short example of such refactoring:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/31023

Would that be something acceptable across the whole source code?

>From my experience, cleaning up such trivias sometimes reveals very
subtle bugs, so it has potential to improve functional quality as well.

I'm willing to join Kurt's efforts.

Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net