[gdal-dev] Installation prefix for Python bindings on MacOSX ?

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:59:46 PDT 2015

I've also not had a chance to try to figure out how to get gdal2 into fink
on mac osx.  I've been focusing my time on Linux lately.  Fink only works
in a user configurable tree (/sw by default), so fink often hits this type
of issue with packages.  I'll try to get that soonish.  I'll be making a
2nd package for gdal2 since there it will be a long time before there are
no packages that require gdal < 2.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 10:29 AM, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com

http://schwehr.org