[gdal-dev] How to merge tile trees

Dash jimlug at co.clackamas.or.us
Tue Sep 22 11:33:34 PDT 2015

Hey folks,

I have a slight problem that is stumping me.  I created  a large set of
tiles using gdal2tiles only to notice that I was missing 2 images.  So,
instead of creating all new tiles I created a set of tiles (with the same
extent) for just the 2 missing images.  However, now I don't know how to
merge the 2 tile trees.  The output from gdal2tiles creates images with the
exact same name, so is it even possible to merge to 2 tile sets?

I hope my explanation makes sense.

Thanks...