[gdal-dev] gdalbuildvrt with multiple nodata

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:50:09 PDT 2015

Folks:

I've got a weird one -- I'm trying to perform a mosaic of GeoTIFF tiles
that are somewhat overlapping.  Here's the odd issue -- I need the mosaic
to basically set all values of 0 AND "NODATA" to be the srcnodata.  How do
I do this?  Will gdalbuildvrt automatically use "true" NODATA values to be
NODATA, even if I "override" the setting?  If not (which is my suspicion),
how do I assign multiple values, when one is NODATA.

Cheers!

--j