[gdal-dev] IAU2000 support?

Yann ychemin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:36:33 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have recovered a old script I made about 1.5 year ago (and about 1+
version of Ubuntu away) to process Chandrayaan-M3 Moon data in
IAU2000:30100 and it seems that gdal_translate/gdalwarp do not know that
code anymore.

This is not a blocker, since the wkt style works like a charm.

We had discussions earlier about planetary support in this list, among
whom Trent was involved (IIRC). Does anybody have any update about the
status change for the newest version of GDAL?

For the record: Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily), v1.11.2

Thanks,
Yann

--
-----