[gdal-dev] Release of a GDAL 2.0.x and 2.1.x Visual Studio 2010 Solution (static and dynamic lib)

M. LATTES mathieu.lattes at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 08:28:00 PDT 2016

Thanks Mateusz,
my mistake.I've just tried again the "makegdal_gen.bat" and you're right.I miss this when I tested it.
My repositories may still be usefull for those who wants to build gdal as a static library,
unless it's possible too to generate a static lib with "makegdal_gen.bat"
Best regards.
Mathieu Lattes.

    Le Jeudi 4 août 2016 14h07, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net> a écrit :

 On 4 August 2016 at 14:00, M. LATTES <mathieu.lattes at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi Mateusz,
>
> yes I was aware, but it generate workspace with only the all "makefile.vc"
> in the project properties (at least when I tested it).
> I wanted to browse among the sources and headers files in the Visual Studio
> "Solution Explorer" or in the "Class View" (when debugging for example).
> I don't think that it is possible with the "makegdal_gent.bat" but maybe I'm
> wrong ?

AFAIR, it does create "Source Files" and "Header Files" groups
with sources attached.