[gdal-dev] Public XYM or XYZM datasets?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:48:15 PDT 2016

The Finnish national road data was my motivation to add M to OGR.

You can download it from

https://extranet.liikennevirasto.fi/extranet/web/public/latauspalvelu

The page is also in English (click EN on top left)

The "R" data is the one you want.

The meta data etc is probably in Finnish only so you may need to
experiment. M values are used to encode point-like attribute data into
the line strings.

Good luck,

Ari