[gdal-dev] Public XYM or XYZM datasets?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 06:35:59 PDT 2016

I think you need to select "DIGIROAD" on the left first. Then you should
get something like

> Hi,
>
> Your selected digiroad data sets from the Finnish Transport Agency are
> available at the following link:
> https://extranet.liikennevirasto.fi/livi/digiroad/Maakuntajako_DIGIROAD_K_EUREF-FIN/UUSIMAA.zip
> https://extranet.liikennevirasto.fi/livi/digiroad/Maakuntajako_DIGIROAD_R_EUREF-FIN/UUSIMAA.zip
>

> The download link is valid for 10 days. For further information,please
> contact us at
> Paikkatieto at liikennevirasto.fi
> Do not reply to this email.
> Thank you for your order!
>
> The data set descriptions are available at:
> http://www.liikennevirasto.fi/avoindata/tietoaineistot
>
> Digiroad materialföljebrev hittas pÄ Digiroads hemsida:
> http://www.digiroad.fi/dokumentit/sv_SE/foljebrev/

It seems that these shapefiles have M:

1: DR_LINKKI (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_NOPEUSRAJOITUS (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_SUURIN_SALLITTU_AKSELIMASSA (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_SUURIN_SALLITTU_KORKEUS (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_SUURIN_SALLITTU_MASSA (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_SUURIN_SALLITTU_PITUUS (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_SUURIN_SALLITTU_TELIMASSA (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_VALAISTU_TIE (3D Measured Line String)
1: DR_YHDISTELMAN_SUURIN_SALLITTU_MASSA (3D Measured Line String)

Sorry, in Finnish. For example "DR_NOPEUSRAJOITUS" probably has the
speed limit on the road as M.

Ari