[gdal-dev] Building multiple versions of GDAL from the same tree...

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:11:33 PST 2016

Hi Carl,

Adding "VPATH" support for the autoconf setup has been on my wish list of
things to have in the current build system.  It will take a bit of
patching.  And hasn't made it up to the top of my priority list (and won't
for a while)

So the answer is:  Not yet.

If anyone wants to take a stab at it and post the patch, I'd be happy to
give it a look and test it.

-kurt

http://schwehr.org