[gdal-dev] Motion: Committer Status for Lucian Plesea

Lucian Plesea LPlesea at esri.com
Fri Feb 26 12:30:42 PST 2016

Thanks, it worked!

Lucian

-----Original Message-----
From: Even Rouault [mailto:even.rouault at spatialys.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 11:42 AM
To: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Lucian Plesea
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] Motion: Committer Status for Lucian Plesea

Le mercredi 24 février 2016 01:10:31, Even Rouault a écrit :
> Motion: Committer Status for Lucian Plesea

I declare this motion passed with +1 from KurtS, FrankW, JukkaR, DanielM and myself.

Lucian, I've just granted you commit rights. To check that it works, could you add yourself to the COMMITERS file at the root of gdal/ ?

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.spatialys.com&d=CwIFaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=ZN_tL2S6ZCPdMt_gpID_yQ&m=U35-EL9da2D88Q1ivdtgy41dmOuKjNtOfujc4BzIhQs&s=7C0UEua9fFJk8x_ktluIxZ3TtMq16TNVHrYUYnMC8Jo&e=