[gdal-dev] Librarified version of GdalBuildVrt

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:10:08 PST 2016

Thanks Even for this.

Is there somewhere a list of GDAL tools that are available as a C callable
function?

Regards

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

Download the latest MapWinGIS mapping engine.
<https://mapwingis.codeplex.com/releases>

Download the latest MapWindow 5 open source desktop application.
<https://mapwindow5.codeplex.com/releases>