[gdal-dev] Error compiling trunk (nitf)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 14 11:45:49 PST 2016

On 2016-01-14 3:14 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
> Le jeudi 14 janvier 2016 20:04:02, Jeff McKenna a écrit :

>>> Jeff,
>>>
>>> is this is a fresh checkout / clean build ?
>>>
>>> Even
>>
>> Yes very fresh, when I first got this error I deleted the old
>> checkout/folder and did an "svn co" with a fresh new copy.
>
> Mmm, could you share your precompiled libjpeg-9a includes, .lib and .dll and
> your nmake.opt ?
> Our appveyor bots use internal libjpeg-6b and Tamas builds external libjpeg-6b
> apparently.

Ah, darn version issues (I just assumed that since libjpeg-9a has been
out since 2014 we were all using it).

Digging deeper, I notice that this code is triggered by a
"JPEG12_SUPPORTED" parameter, which I have been setting for years in my
nmake.opt   Disabling that solves this problem for now :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/