[gdal-dev] Building gdal with sqlite3 for windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 20 07:02:38 PST 2016

On 2016-01-20 7:24 AM, Gane R wrote:
> Is that I have to build the sqlite3 separately and then build gdal, does
> gdal have an sqlite internally like png (libpng)  if so how can it be used.
>
> Thanks

You must build sqlite separately.  For MS4W builds (www.ms4w.com) we
start by building sqlite, and then we build libspatialite, which
actually requires sqlite; then we point to those libs in the nmake.opt

   SQLITE_INC= your sqlite and libspatialite paths
   SQLITE_LIB= your sqlite and libspatialite libs

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/