[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.0.3 RC2 Available for Review

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jul 1 03:28:21 PDT 2016

I'm backing out RC1 to add a last minute fix for a regression introduced in
2.0.1:
 * morphToESRI(): correctly compute standard_parallel_1 of Mercator(2SP)
projection from scale factor of Mercator(1SP) (#6456, #4861)

Updated links:
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.0.3/gdal-2.0.3RC2.tar.xz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.0.3/gdal-2.0.3RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.0.3/gdal203RC2.zip