[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.1.1 RC2 Available for Review

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jul 7 03:48:34 PDT 2016

Hi,

As mentionned just before, I'm retracting RC1 since the bugfix for #6561 was
only partial.

So here's RC2 :
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.1/gdal-2.1.1RC2.tar.xz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.1/gdal-2.1.1RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.1/gdal211RC2.zip
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.1/gdalautotest-2.1.1RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.1/gdalautotest-2.1.1RC2.zip

Besides the above mentionned fix, it comes with 4 extra fixes :
- GTiff driver:
 * fix suboptimal behaviour before regarding flushing of working buffer (#6580)
 * fix race between empty block filling logic and background compression threads
when using Create() interface and NUM_THREADS creation option (#6582)
- VRT warp: fix issue with partial blocks at the right/bottom and dest nodata
values that are different per band (#6581)
-  WFS driver: don't crash on empty <Keyword/> declaration (#6586)

I'll call for a new vote tomorrow if nothing ciritical is reported on that
one.

Even