[gdal-dev] JP2 Segfault

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Jul 22 03:28:15 PDT 2016

Yves Jacolin <yjacolin <at> free.fr> writes:

>  <at> Jukka, I did not use two --config flags at the same time, but this
information
> is a great confirmation how to manage such multi config flag, definitively
useful
> for next time.

Hi Yves,

I was carefully reading your first mail which did have two --config flags in
the debug info but perhaps it was just a copy-paste error:

Starting program: /usr/local/bin/gdal_translate --config GDAL_SKIP JP2ECW --
config GDAL_SKIP ECW -a_srs EPSG:2154 -co BIGTIFF=IF_SAFER -co COMPRESS=JPEG -
co TILED=YES -co PHOTOMETRIC=YCBCR ORTHO_EXPRESS_2015.vrt
ORTHO_EXPRESS_2015.tif

-Jukka-