[gdal-dev] Multithreading issue on pixel-based intensive access (GDAL 2.1.0)

Francisco Javier Calzado francisco.javier.calzado at ericsson.com
Fri Jul 29 04:30:49 PDT 2016

Thank you Even,

I maganed to compile properly in x86 today. I was setting WIN64 to NO, instead of just commenting it out. Maybe that was the culprit.

Unfortunately, I still get the same error:

ERROR 7: Assertion `poNewest->poPrevious == NULL' failed
in file `c:\ericsson\3rdparties\gdal-2.1.0\gcore\gdalrasterblock.cpp', line 800

I have attached a simple code to reproduce it (Test.cpp). If you need the whole solution just ask me, although it is a very simple console test. I have also shared with you the zipped datasets through this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-OCl1FjBi0YblRPRGZlQWx4eEE/view?usp=sharing
Just place them along with Test.exe file.

IMPORTANT: Bear in mind that these datasets come in a format still not supported officially by GDAL, as I am developing the driver. It is almost finished (just a few details pending) and fully working. Find the driver attached (Wizard_Driver.7z).
By the way, what do we have to do to contribute with this new driver for GDAL?

Thank you so much Even.

Javier.