[gdal-dev] Implementing write support for GDAL driver

jramm jamessramm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:09:35 PDT 2016

Thanks a lot
Thats useful and encouraging!
I have not implemented CreateCopy -. Ive not looked to closely at
gdal_translate, but if CreateCopy is not available will it fall back on
Create and the write methods or is this a likely cause of errors? From
first impressions it looks like CreateCopy is not entirely necessary -
mostly a shortcut when writing a whole dataset to another, but I've not
looked closely at it yet.