[gdal-dev] Unable to get multi-platform JAR working for GDAL 2.x

Lander, Steven steven.lander at rgi-corp.com
Tue May 3 12:44:43 PDT 2016

Even,

That does seem to be the problem; I had already compiled the bindings using SWIG 3.x and the make clean command wasn't clearing everything out completely.  I verified the new jar made after running the veryclean command now has the appropriate SWIGDatasetUpcast method just like the windows one does.

This should fix the issue. I really appreciate your help!

Steven D. Lander, Software Engineer
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc