[gdal-dev] Starting a discussion on style and coding guidelines

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu May 5 05:37:19 PDT 2016

I'm also updating my builds to support 2015 for a future inclusion in GMT.
There is, however, a bit storm ahead. Files created with HDF5.10 break
compatibility with older versions and can't be read. Put netCDF in this
bag as well. See GMT's #3495 for a recent case.

http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/boards/1/topics/3495