[gdal-dev] gdal-dev Digest, Vol 144, Issue 30

fred p mapoubelle22 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:26:14 PDT 2016

Thanks for confirming what I guessed.

What follows is not directly related to GDAL but someone might have a
solution. So... Using geotifcp I cannot assemble a JPEG-compressed TIFF and
a LZW-compressed TIF keeping these compression modes for both IFD. Tiffcp
can do it (but without georeferencing of course !) whereas geotifcp ouputs
"JPEGLib: Bogus input colorspace". Any idea ?