[gdal-dev] How to replace an osm key?

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 05:14:58 PST 2016

Hello,

I am converting an .osm file to .shp files by using ogr2ogr.exe with the following syntax:

ogr2ogr.exe --config OSM_USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING NO -skipfailures -f "ESRI Shapefile" output.shp input.os

In what way should I change the upper "config" syntax so that the "building:..." keys (fields) are always replaced with: "bldg:..."?

For example I would like to have all of these keys:   "building:use", "building:level", "building:color"be converted to:   "bldg:use", "bldg:level", "bldg:color"But the "building" key, should remain "building". It should not be changed.

How can I do this with ogr2ogr.exe?

I assume that there might be some other application which is able to do this, but I would like to know how to do it with ogr2ogr.exe.

I would welcome any kind of advice.
Thank you.

Djordje Spasic