[gdal-dev] How to replace an osm key?

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 05:50:34 PST 2016

Hi Jukka,

Thank you for the quick and informative reply!
But I am not sure I understood you.

So first I need to convert the .osm file to .shp files with ogr2ogr.exe
And then I am calling the ogrinfo.exe on specific .shp file (multipolygons.dbf ?)

ogr2ogr.exe --config OSM_USE_CUSTOM_INDEXING NO -skipfailures -f "ESRI Shapefile" output.shp input.osm
ogrinfo.exe -dialect sqlite -sql "select geometry, building as bldg
from output.shp/multipolygons.dbf" input.osm.pbf

?