[gdal-dev] identifying the fields from the .osm file

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 01:57:57 PST 2016

Thank you for the quick reply Etienne!

I am stuck with ogr2ogr.exe, or GDAL C# libraries. I can not use QGIS or other applications.
Indeed Even told me that identifying all fields in the .osm file, would require doing 2 read passes of the .osm file.
I thought that maybe there is a way of doing exactly that, where in the first read I would get all the fields, find only those that are unique, and then perform a second read by setting these fields in the osmconf.ini file?