[gdal-dev] CAD (DWG) Driver

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:34:02 PST 2016

Hi Even,

The big_endian test now is ok. But osx crash at the exiting of python
after all test finished successfully.

This is error message:

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__1::system_error: mutex lock failed: Invalid argument
./gdal/ci/travis/osx/script.sh: line 13: 56363 Abort trap: 6           python run_all.py

I find out that this may be the result of resources free order:
https://github.com/dmlc/mxnet/issues/309
https://github.com/google/benchmark/issues/52

No idea why this occurred then C++11 used. I'll try to use osx CI test disabling the CAD driver to exclude this possible issue.

Best regards,
     Dmitry