[gdal-dev] CAD (DWG) Driver

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:06:26 PST 2016

I'm really not sure.

You can certainly try removing that C++11 mutex.  It was added based on the
comment at that point in the code.  We'll just have to keep an eye out for
possible occasional flakes.  If that's the case, we'll need to carefully
work through the logic and try to figure out a solution that works for
everything.

+1 for getting the driver into the tree.  It will be easier to make
additional changes to either it or GDAL with it in the same tree.

http://schwehr.org