[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr - exclude table option?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 30 07:21:42 PST 2016

Hi,

I want to convert a whole Postgis schema to a geopackage. This works
fine with

ogr2ogr -f GPKG av_1700.gpkg PG:'dbname=dbname host=localhost
schemas=schemaname'

Now - my problem is that the schema contains 64 tables and I want to
convert all tables except one table.

Is there a trick with an exclude option? I know that I can list all
tables that I want to convert in the sense of a white list with
'tables=tab1,tab2,tab3', etc. - but this is complicated for this many
tables.

I hope that there is / could be some black list option - or the
possibility of specifying a pattern for selection the tables to be
converted.

Thank you for your reply,

Andreas