[gdal-dev] RFC 64 wiki page is empty

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Oct 27 02:23:23 PDT 2016

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2016 10:26:37, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> There is no contents in
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc64_triangle_polyhedralsurface_tin but
> it would be nice to have something. I suppose that RFC was defined and
> implemented in https://github.com/avyavkumar/gdal/wiki

Hi,

I don't know if/when Avyav will have time to pursue on that.

During FOSS4G code sprint, I forked Avyav branch and put several fixes and
follows up ( https://github.com/rouault/gdal2/tree/gsoc-triangle-ps-tin ), but
there are a few things left before it is appropriate for merging, like
deciding the behaviour when converting from a driver that support those
geometry types to a driver that doesn't support them. I don't have time right
now to go on with that.

Even