[gdal-dev] gdalwarp vs gdal_translate for resizing images

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:17:33 PDT 2016

Even,

Thanks for your response.  I rechecked by results and it appears that the
difference may be related to the GDAL version.  I had originally been
testing using gdal 1.7.3 for the gdalwarp command and gdal 2.1.1 (osgeo4w)
for the gdal_translate command.  If I run both command using gdal 2.1.1 the
result appear the same.

Thanks