[gdal-dev] splitting other_tags from .osm file

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 11:43:52 PDT 2016

Thank you Even!

The osm2ogr.py that you just posted, relies on python GDAL bindings?

I am currently using MapWindow/MapWinGIS C# bindings which enable usage of ogr2ogr.exe. I am limited to .NET .dll files only, so I can not use python GDAL ones.

But I am sure this script will be very useful to much of the Python GDAL users community.

Do I know if it is possible to approve my email sent at 7:24 PM CET, today?
It is larger than 50kb. For some reason it looks like the way I am handling quotes is counted as a reply text as well.