[gdal-dev] SQLite driver?

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Wed Sep 14 10:35:46 PDT 2016

Hmm, several (weird) things.

1. I'm using  GnuWin ports for unix commands. And:
     - this works
           gdalinfo --formats | sort
     - this not (output is empty)
           ogfinfo --formats | sort
    Same thing for 'grep'

2. To check I'm using gisinternals and same thing as my build.
    ogrinfo --formats
    shows no SQLite driver

3. The program I'm trying to build/run crashes at this line
     https://github.com/osmcode/osmcoastline/blob/master/include/gdalcpp.hpp#L132
     (no idea why it crashes) apparently because it doesn't find the SQLite
driver (driver_name == 'SQLite')