[gdal-dev] Binary of the latest released GDAL for travis?

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 11 00:49:24 PDT 2017

On 2017-04-11 09:30, Ari Jolma wrote:
> How could I pull into travis the binaries of the latest released GDAL
> (now 2.1.3)?
>
> There seems to be experimental debian package
> https://packages.debian.org/experimental/libgdal-dev
>
> Does anybody have experience with them?

OSGeo-Live includes these packages, (re)built for Ubuntu xenial.

> Right now I'm pulling in the source code and building it in the
> overall build but that's really slow.

The ubuntugis-unstable PPA has the GDAL 2.1.3 packages for xenial too
(from OSGeo-Live), you can add the PPA in the travis setup script and
install the packages from there.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-unstable/+packages

Kind Regards,

Bas