[gdal-dev] Google OSS Fuzz

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Apr 21 00:23:50 PDT 2017

On 21 April 2017 at 02:06, Kurt Schwehr <schwehr at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Google security team is interested in having GDAL join the OSS-Fuzz -
> Continuous Fuzzing for Open Source Software project:
>
> https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz
>
> If folks are interested, I've got a few fuzzers that we can start with that
> we can copy from gdal-autotest2.

I think it's an interesting project GDAL should be part of.

I'm interested. What is your plan, where help is needed?

p.s. I see OSS-Fuzz is going to add new fuzing engines in future.
Perhaps Dr Memory/Dr Fuzz, already used by Chromium AFAIK,
will be considered too. AFAIU it comes with built-in fuzzer
and supports Windows.