[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.2.0 beta 2 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Apr 26 04:05:31 PDT 2017

Sean,

> I'd love to be able to build 2.2.0 on this slightly out of date compiler,
> but if 2.2.0 will require C++11, I'll get with the program.

2.2.0 doesn't rquire C++11

It seems that this compiler undefines the C99 isnan() macro in all cases as soon as <cmath> is
included.

Can you revert all the changes of your tree and apply the attached patch ?

--without-cpp11 will probably still be needed.

If that doesn't work, can you send the output of the following:

gcc -dM -E - < /dev/null

Even