[gdal-dev] Fwd: [OpenJPEG] OpenJPEG 2.2.0 is out ! Faster and safer.

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:04:09 PDT 2017

Hi Even

abidiff tells me:

* Incompatible ABI changes between openjpeg2-2.1.2-4.fc26.x86_64.rpm and openjpeg2-2.2.0-1.fc26.x86_64.rpm. ABI comparison took 0.45 second(s). Please review them.

================ changes of 'libopenjp2.so.2.1.2'===============
   Functions changes summary: 9 Removed, 5 Changed, 31 Added functions
   Variables changes summary: 0 Removed, 0 Changed, 0 Added variable

   9 Removed functions:

     'function void opj_mqc_create()'    {opj_mqc_create}
     'function OPJ_INT32 opj_mqc_decode()'    {opj_mqc_decode}
     'function void opj_mqc_destroy()'    {opj_mqc_destroy}
     'function OPJ_UINT32 opj_mqc_restart_enc()'    {opj_mqc_restart_enc}
     'function void opj_raw_create()'    {opj_raw_create}
     'function OPJ_UINT32 opj_raw_decode()'    {opj_raw_decode}
     'function void opj_raw_destroy()'    {opj_raw_destroy}
     'function void opj_raw_init_dec(OPJ_BYTE*, OPJ_UINT32)'    {opj_raw_init_dec}
     'function OPJ_UINT32 opj_raw_numbytes()'    {opj_raw_numbytes}

Is the ABI really 100% compatible?

Thanks
Sandro