[gdal-dev] Kakadu 7.10 (7_A)

Bugbuster philippe.ghesquiere at airbus.com
Mon Aug 21 04:50:29 PDT 2017

Dear Even,

thanks for your valuable hints.
I do agree that the creation/deletion errors of the poInput object should
not be part of GDAL source code. This is the reason why I did not open a
GDAL ticket, but asked David Taubman for help.

I may try to rebuild the whole application in debug mode with /MDd flag to
make sure everything is consistent for the compiler.

And again thanks for the link to "Dr. Memory" : I will ask for consultations
:-)

Sincerly
Philippe