[gdal-dev] Geopackage raster and COPY_SRC_OVERVIEWS

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Aug 28 05:24:10 PDT 2017

Hi Even,

Thank you for the advice. I thought a bit further and mixed-source overviews are also common in tile cache storages (MapCache, MapProxy) or when GeoPackage is used as an outputformat for WMS (GeoServer). There seems to be some need for having an easy general method for copying overviews. Let's see if someone appears with funding or just implements it.

-Jukka-