[gdal-dev] Generating Cloud Optimized GeoTIFFs

daunnc gr.pomadchin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:09:34 PDT 2017

Well I'll post the exact message here, as probably I could use not really
correct terms in my messages:

python validate_cloud_optimized_geotiff.py in.tiff
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "validate_cloud_optimized_geotiff.py", line 218, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "validate_cloud_optimized_geotiff.py", line 196, in main
    errors, _ = validate(filename)
  File "validate_cloud_optimized_geotiff.py", line 88, in validate
    ifd_offset = int(main_band.GetMetadataItem('IFD_OFFSET', 'TIFF'))

But however I got it, thanks a lot!